Returns and Cancellations
Cancellations: If you wish to cancel an item or order before it has shipped, we will try to accommodate you. However, once an order has shipped, the Return Policy applies. To cancel an item or an order, please call (415 )371 1228 or email email@example.com with your order number and request a cancellation.
Returns: Many items purchased through grace-decor.com may be returned; however, there are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product:
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Return item(s) must be in “new” condition – original packaging & seals intact, no indication of use, etc.
There are Return Exceptions. Please see below.
Return Exceptions: Because of various laws, risk of contamination, manufacturer policy, and return shipping damage, we have the following exceptions to our return policy. All the returned item(s), It will for restocking fee-20% of sale price.
- With your order number, email your return request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue you an RMA number and work out any complications before you return the item. You must submit your request by email.
You must submit requests by email. Phone requests are not accepted.
- Return the product to its custom packaging and pack well. If the item is a boxed product, please ship the return inside of a separate outer box and pack the items well. Please ensure that your RMA number is clearly marked on the outside of the package you are sending your return in.
- Your return must be received within 30 days of receiving your RMA number. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs of the return item(s). We are not responsible for lost or damaged returns. Please insure and/or track your return package accordingly.
- If you're interested in exchanging any returnable items, this can be achieved as a combination of placing a new order, and requesting a return authorization for your original order.
Refunds: Once we receive your item(s), a refund is initiated immediately, less the original cost of shipping. If you canceled an item/order, and you were billed for it, we will initiate a refund, per cancellation guidelines, immediately after you submit your cancel request. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method. Store credit, in the form of a gift certificate, may be issued upon request, regardless of payment method.
Damages: All damages must be reported to Grace Decor within 48 hours of receiving your order. In the instance a product is damaged, Grace Decor online Store will handle the claims process for you and re-ship the item as soon as possible. Damages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving your shipment, no exceptions. If damage to your order is discovered, please:
- Document the damages in writing and submit it to email@example.com.
- Take pictures of the packaging and damaged product and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your order is being delivered by truck (ie kilns, equipment, large clay or glaze orders), be sure to inspect the delivery thoroughly, documenting any concerns, before signing off on the delivery receipt. Undocumented damages reported after signing will be assumed to have occurred while the delivery was in your possession and will not be eligible for a claim.
Order Discrepancies: Unfortunately, order discrepancies do occur from time to time. Please e-mail email@example.com. as soon as possible with any order discrepancies and we will correct them as quickly as possible at no charge to you. Order discrepancies must be reported within five (5) days of receiving your order.